Friday, November 13, 2009

When I say ILOVEYOU, I dont say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I want him back, to be in a relationship with him. Not just as a boyfriend, i want intimacy and jokes. Late night calls and forehead kisses. I want long walks, late night shopping and holding hands. Intense conversations and i want him to watch me sleep. Someone to watch movie with. Arguments and soon after make ups. I want disagreements and late night cuddles. I want to draw him and for him to inspire me.

I love you. I love what we could be ..



Looking into your eyes, I see more than you believe. I see your soul, all you have over come, all you are. I take from that what I've found.

So this is what real love taste like? The sweet, bitter taste of adoration at it's finest.
It's not easy to define, when three words aren't enough.

Yet through all it's hardships, i know you're not just throwing words around. What you tell me is true, not from just the heart but down to the core of your very soul. I never thought I'd trust again, but the devotion I have to you is undeniable. The way your body molds with mine, almost as one. In fact, as one. We fight together, we are together, and together we're invicibles. Not a single word, phrase or aspersion could make me think otherwise. What this is, what you've given me .. is simply irreplaceable.

A deeper side has shown, from you and I. You've changed? I've changed too. This isn't a one person game, this is for two. A game that I depend on. We won't lose, I'll strive til I find my fairytale ending. Because with all honesty I know I've found my beginning. You're my soul, my light, my wings. I'll never give up.

You flooded me with this feeling, and now I know.
This is what real love taste like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home