Thursday, November 12, 2009

I dont want to feel this way anymore

you dont seem to understand how i am, hey. you say you get me but really you don't. if you "got" me, you'd understand that i am a pretty fragile person, i'm the kind of person who needs reassurance, and i dont think you are, and i think that's why you don't think that what you're saying hurts me. Does that even make sense?
Prettyplease, if you think im suck at handling all this, at least you know what ive been felt all this while. and you know what im talking about,pretty sure. I did try my best, not to let my anger blast just like that, but thats what makes me. I thought you dont mind, after what we've been discussing all awhile. And im silent inthephone because im chilling myself. Not that i for sure not gonna talk to you again?! Well maybe our fights worn you out that you'd fall asleep, im sorry about that but relieved enough that i speaked up too ? But wait, i think im wrong. Still have the cheeks to webcam with my sizzy, where i've been hoping you'd called me back. Yerp, its pretty shit hey. Not only that, you even tell her that you dont know whether you would want to give up on me or not. Get in ur head can, after im having the timeout period, i never think of giving up on you or even think about that. Oh well, it shows me how great you are now, huh.

------------------------------------------------

it's really sad i cant say this yesterday but i wishes to say this to him
" and everyday you're in my head, I want to have you in bed. You are the world, you're in my eyes, all i ever want in my life"

fuck it, do he cares now? whatever then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home