Friday, November 13, 2009

Cos' we had a GREAT day



Lol , wanna try to do like this infront of him tomorrow :P

I really like you, but i dunno. I want to try again with you, but im not going to keep fighting over something useless and just get let down, like how it always do. But then again, i also dont want to give up something like you. I know you're different and that's what i love about you. You just make me happy, regardless of what has happened. I hope you know that.

Hey Boy, hope you dont mind me when i :
- put clips in your hair and make you look like a girl for laughs
- hug you randomly
- can't stop laughing
- say things that are irrelevant to the conversation
- make fun of you :D
- think of you as my best friend too
- give you my heart
- make weird faces
- forget what i'm saying in the middle of a sentence
- stare at you
- i pretend im tough :D
- when i yell at you for making fun of me but really, i think it's funny -.-

Hahah,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home